Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some of this reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an inspiration you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable new ideas for inventions are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full line of providers not looking to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and do not need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product idea but they have already decided about their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to consider the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as it can.